Superior Cement Rendering in Perth
Cement render is the traditional type of overlay used to refinish buildings; it is a remarkably affordable means of giving an older property a new lease on life, or furnishing a new home with a modern, designer look.
More and more Perth homeowners are choosing cement render to increase the appeal and sale value of their homes before putting them on the market; it creates a fresh, new look and disguises cracks and imperfections that have appeared in the building’s exterior over time.
Perth’s cement render specialists have extensive experience using cement overlay for residential and commercial projects and a fine reputation for producing superior, longwearing finishes with outstanding street appeal. Call us today to discuss your project and arrange for your free, no-obligation consultation and quote.
Why Should I Choose Cement Render for my Perth Home?
Cement render has been chosen for decades as a stylish and affordable means of furnishing homes and businesses with a stylish, modern and uniform facade; it creates a luxe look and is often perceived as expensive, but it is probably the most affordable exterior finish available, furnishing your home with impeccable style and protection from the elements.
The overlay mixture is comprised of concrete, sand and lime, which produces a smooth, durable paste. Lime is an important component, increasing resistance to cracking as cures. Cement render can be applied over a vast array of substrate materials and achieve a wide range of custom looks, making it incredibly versatile. Our knowledgeable consultants will be happy to advise whether render is a suitable finish for your Perth property.
Cement Rendering Offers Several Benefits:
- A cement overlay is the most economical option for revamping an older home, enhancing its appeal and saleability; it has been shown to increase a home’s value by many times the initial investment;
- It can easily and affordably remain in excellent condition. While brick and stone are easily damaged and may need to be removed and replaced altogether, any wear that develops will require a simple, inexpensive patch-up;
- A cement finish has insulative properties and helps to guard your home against weather extremes;
- Cement is a breathable substance, allowing the materials in your home to aerate. This prevents moisture build-up in your home, which can lead to building decay and mould-growth;
- You will have complete flexibility in designing your home’s exterior. You can opt for a smooth or textured finish and there is a veritable rainbow of colour choices on offer.
Choose Rendering Perth for Your Cement Rendering Project
At Rendering Perth, we understand that changing your home’s appearance is a big decision and choosing the best person for the job isn’t easy. There are a number of ways we aim to differentiate ourselves from our competitors:
- We visit your property, at a time that works for you, taking the time to answer your questions and providing a detailed quote for your project, at no cost to you. We will be more than happy to show you a portfolio of our past projects;
- We can patch-test a variety of styles and colours on your home’s exterior before you select your chosen finish. We want you to be content and confident with the result of the project;
- We make every effort to commence your project as desired; we are meticulous and efficient in our work, as we understand that you may have pressing commitments, like open inspections or moving dates, which require that your render be complete;
- No job is too big or too small for Rendering Perth—we are skilled and equipped to master jobs of any size, from small decorative edging projects, to full-scale rendering of homes and commercial properties.
If you’d like to deal with a friendly, first-class service, choose the professionals at Rendering Perth, and you won’t be disappointed.